Come on, do I really need to finish this sentence?
Simple Lemonade (makes 6 cups)
- 1 cup lemon juice (4-5 lemons)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 4 cups cold water
- ice cubes
- lemon slices for garnish (optional)
1) Squeeze enough lemon juice to equal approx. 1 cup. Pour into a pitcher.
2) Dissolve 3/4 cup sugar into 1 cup of hot water. Use 1 cup of sugar if preferred. I never know how sour or sweet my lemons are at first, so I start with 3/4 cup and work my way up if needed. Pour into pitcher.
3) Add 4 cups cold water, ice cubes and lemon slices for garnish. Serve yourself a glass of summer!