I got the idea to make this zombie head cheese from Not Martha. Hers looks a lot better than mine though, but I was pretty pleased with it, this being my first attempt to make a melted head with pub cheese.
- 1-2 tubs of pub cheese (port wine flavor)
- a skull (I used this ceramic cookie jar skull from Target)
- some chiclets (or any white gum)
- green olives with pimento
- Smear cheese all over head, starting with the fine details first (eyes, nose, etc.) Stick sliced olives in eye sockets. Cut gum in pieces and press into mouth. Serve on platter with crackers.
I can’t wait to scare my husband with this when he opens up the fridge tomorrow morning. Muhahaha…
Oh and since the skull is a cookie jar, I’m serving chicken wing dip inside it’s head, since it sorta looks like brains…