I want to stress that this is a blog written for MY enjoyment and for YOUR entertainment. Please feel free to write comments, suggestions, constructive criticism, praise, especially praise, and figurative high-fives. Please let me know if there is a certain recipe you’d like me to try out, I’d be more than happy to. And please keep nasty, unconstructive comments to yourself if you can. Like, if you think I’m ugly, or fat, in my photo. I really don’t like those comments.
If you are a family member or friend, please respect our privacy while commenting (i.e. no last names please).
And here’s some dumbed down legaleeze for you.
1) This is where I tell you, the reader, to read at your own risk. Huh? I don’t know either.
2) I am the legal copyright master of all the images posted on this blog. It may not be used, reprinted or published without my written consent. And please DO NOT remove the watermarks I have stamped on each photo. They are there for a reason, and removing them is considered stealing.
3) You are only supposed to read this for fun. And also at your own risk, again.
4) I won’t put you on a spam list. And I won’t sell your information to other companies. I am also not responsible for the privacy practices of my advertisers or blog commenters.
5) I reserve the right to totally change this website into a photoblog of my cats, someday, if I so choose to.
6) This is where I explain that I am not responsible for the actions of my advertisers or sponsors. If you have an issue with something you purchased from an advertisement on my blog, you take it up with the company.
7) If you write a letter or e-mail to me, I have the right to post it on my blog. And it better not be a nasty letter or e-mail, because it will be quite embarrassing.